I passed through NYC briefly (so briefly!) at the start and the end of my trip to the US for Christmas, to see my friend and former roommate Diana get married to her longtime boyfriend Vilas. So fun! I also got to hang out with Amanda, spend a little while shopping in SoHo, grab lunch with Heather, and have a hot-pot night in Brooklyn. So marvelous.
Friday, February 1, 2013
fly-by nyc
I passed through NYC briefly (so briefly!) at the start and the end of my trip to the US for Christmas, to see my friend and former roommate Diana get married to her longtime boyfriend Vilas. So fun! I also got to hang out with Amanda, spend a little while shopping in SoHo, grab lunch with Heather, and have a hot-pot night in Brooklyn. So marvelous.
Labels:
nyc,
usa,
wintertime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment